Enjoying a mug of this one to start my day. I detected a note of brightness in the first sip, & was a little worried that this might not be the best tea to be drinking on an empty stomach, but I’ve made it through the cup, taking small sips, & breakfast is not to far behind. Bright, bold, & malty!

Robert Godden

Bravely done! Some mornings you ease into tea, and some mornings you have to take it head-on

Terri HarpLady

I have to tell you Robert, I’m enjoying your book :)

Cavocorax

Robert – I mean to ask you (and am not able to message you directly one Steepster – does you distribute your teas to Canada? I’m really love to grab some Lord Petersham some time!

Robert Godden

Hi Cavocorax – I am now following you (thought I was already) so messaging should work. With regard to Canada, our US site will post there. I have no idea how the tax works, but I know there is some wrinkle in the tax laws that make it awkward, but not impossible. Talk to Nicole (AmazonV) our blender and distributor in the US or email me on [email protected] . We do sent parcels to our son in Calgary from here but he jealously guards his stash. Also the postage from Australia costs 3x what the tea costs.
And yes, you should try Lord Petersham. It’s our biggest seller in North America.

Cavocorax

Thanks Robert. I’m not too worried about the tax as I think it’s covered under NAFTA (and if it isn’t, would be low value), but if I can get reasonable shipping then I’d love to put an order in. I’ll follow up with your US distributor. :)

Terri HarpLady

Cavo, I’m going to put an order in, do you want to piggy bag yours on mine, & then I’ll just send your tea with Sil’s box?

Comments

Robert Godden

Terri HarpLady

I have to tell you Robert, I’m enjoying your book :)

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO