So it snowed in St. Louis today. They were called for a few inches, which really doesn’t bother me at all, & I doubt that we even got an inch, the roads were slick or anything, but all of my students called & cancelled, one by one. To be fair, Tuesday is a pretty light day for me, & the students I have on Tues all have a pretty good drive, with the longest being an hour. So I had a very busy day, basically doing nothing, LOL. I did cook, & I went to the PO, & I entertained a friend of my daughter’s, serving him tea & chatting about mindfulness philosophy, & finding your own unique spiritual path in the world.

My sipdown extravaganza is going rather well! Most of the teas I’ve polished off are teas I’ve already reviewed, so I’m just going to list them here:
15 Wuyishan Black – Steepster Select
16 Obukucha – Steepster Select
17 Yunnan Beauty – Mandala
18 Noble Mark – Mandala
19 Bu lang Gong ting – Mandala
20 White Rhino – Butiki
21 Steamed Purple Green – Butiki
22 Laoshan Bilochun Green
23 & 24 were teas I posted this morning…
25 Justea Black (Thanks Sil)
26 Assam Mangalam 2nd Flush – Zen Tea – thanks for this one too!
27 Organic Long Jin #03 – Steepster Select

These teas were drank over 2 days, & actually some were passed on to a friend, who I hope will enjoy sampling them!

Courtney

Good job!

Terri HarpLady

Thanks! I’m not sure how many days I can keep it going, but I’m going to try to do so until all small quantities are extinguished! Although I do intend to enjoy every sip! No rushing through anything just so I can count another sipdown :)

Comments

Courtney

Good job!

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO