Sipdown #55 (I think).
This is another one from Sil. I have a lot of teas from Sil, way more than I’ll ever get through on this sipdown extravaganza, cuz some of them are in quantities that will take awhile to polish off. Of course, she has tons of tea from me too, HAHAHA!

I’ve decided I like Cardamom in my black tea. I wouldn’t want to have it in there all the time, but I do have Cardamom in my spice drawer, & I’m thinking that although I’d probably never buy a Cardamom black tea, I’d certainly add some to my cup. I wonder how it would be in a smokey tea, maybe with some maple syrup added…

you may have one that sipdown challenge ONCE…by a single tea! but i have won the race! mwahahahahaha

Who says? I think on OUR race, there is no finish line, just more tea! :D

Terri HarpLady

I’m still working on your next box, BTW. I’m thinking I’ll put about 200 samples in it, then we’ll be even again!

Comments

Who says? I think on OUR race, there is no finish line, just more tea! :D

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO