Sil included this one in the BBBBox, I think (or maybe it came out of the other box I have from her?). I was thinking it would be boring, LOL, but it is actually delightful! I drank part of the cup plain, & then added a pinch of stevia & that was best. It reminds me of vanilla wafers, only with a hint of lemon. Very nice, very gentle, kind of a pale treat.

Yay glad you liked it…as a not fan of white teas I thought this was neat..

Terri HarpLady

yeah, I think this might be my favorite white blend so far, although admittedly, I don’t drink that many white tea blends, or white teas plain, for that matter, although I do have a few around here.

Comments

Yay glad you liked it…as a not fan of white teas I thought this was neat..

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO