I might be the official steepster slacker, at least for now. I’m so behind on posts, & on readings posts, so this post will be an attempt to catch up, Hahaha.
I haven’t posted anything for a day or two, so here’s a summary of the teas I’ve been drinking:
Double Knit Blend – A & D
Tiger Assam – A & D
Pumpkin Milkshake – Butiki
Two Tigers – Devotea
Champagne & Rose cream – Butiki
OK…I think that covers yesterday, & possibly the day before…I can’t remember for sure. There may have been a few others, but these are the ones whose packages were piled on the corner of my desk to remind me to comment on them. Now they are put away.

As for the Black Lotus, I have been tea-deprived today, which I will comment on in my next post, but let’s just say I really really needed something, & this one did the trick. It’s funny, because sometimes this tea seems so bright to me, & even today, looking at the leaf, a part of me was moaning, “That’s a lot of darjeeling!”.
LOL, I can’t always drink this one in the morning, but it was perfect with lunch. I needed a real pick me up, & this did the trick!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO