Boychik offered to send me some of this before it was actually available on A & D’s website, & for that I am grateful! Of course, as soon as A & D made it available, I ordered a tin, how could I not? Both packages arrived on the same day!

So today I’ve been enjoying my generous sample from Boychik. I made a cup earlier, using a tsp, & following the 5 min suggested steeping. It was tasty, but a little on the weak side. Now I’m having another cup, this time using 2 tsp, at 5 min, & it’s very rich & robust, with a fruity aroma & taste, a little smoke, & a lingering bitter chocolate afterglow.
I will probably experiment with the steep time, but I bet this would be especially awesome with a little maple syrup drizzled in…

boychik

Next time I should probably send Priority 2nd day. 1 st class is too slow fr NY to MO :(

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Skulleigh

I just got my tin of this yesterday, but haven’t tried it yet. Smells good though!

Terri HarpLady

It came quick enough! :)

Comments

boychik

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Skulleigh

Terri HarpLady

It came quick enough! :)

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO