We’re in full storm mode today, which I’m rather enjoying, to be honest. I tend to like chaotic weather, although it makes me feel lazy & just want to sleep, or lay in bed reading. I went to bed this morning at 1am, only to awaken at 5:30 to the sound of tornado alarms going off in a distant neighborhood. Gradually closer alarms went off, & then they gradually faded. I consulted my weather app, & apparently a tornado touched down in U City, which is about 3 or 4 miles north of my neighborhood. Otherwise we all had fairly strong winds, rain, & hail. No damage done here. Not sure about U (that’s University) City, but I’ll check in with friends up there.

I almost got up, thinking “now I’m awake”, but I ended up going back to sleep & not waking up until 9:40!! I start teaching at 10, so this was my first teapot of the day, something strong & bold to awaken my groggy mind & senses, & it was good!

MissLena

Storms! I miss storms, we are still in winter mode up here haha, no storms until around June, I don’t mind them as long as they are not severe and don’t cause damage. Oh and no tornadoes!

Nicole

I so did not want to go to work today. Lovely thunder all night and rain most of the day.

Robert Godden

I’ve made a note to recommend this tea for stormy weather. Thanks!

Comments

MissLena

Nicole

Robert Godden

I’ve made a note to recommend this tea for stormy weather. Thanks!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO