I got my 2 sons to help me string a fence across my yard, so that Trouble the dog can’t poop & dig in my garden anymore. It’s nothing fancy. We used cheap fencing that I already had, & I made a gate out of a section of fence, some wire, & a bamboo post. Like everything in my garden, it will probably be temporary, but then again, maybe not. I posted 2 pics on my FB.

Now I’m relaxing at Tony’s, enjoying this tea, & watching Cardinals baseball. Unfortunately, it looks like Pittsburgh will win this one :(

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO