drank Ruby Pie by Butiki Teas

Tart & tangy. I’m a little nervous, because the last time I drank a strawberry tea, I think I had an allergic reaction to it. I’m not positive it was the tea, & even if it was, I’m not positive it was the strawberries, as I’ve never had a reaction to strawberries before, but I definitely had a reaction to something, in the form of a terrible rash.

More will be revealed…

Edit: I’m happy to report that I didn’t have a reaction, so at least I know it wasn’t the strawberries in that other tea. And of course it might not have been the other tea even…allergies suck!

Stephanie

Allergies do suck! Glad this one was ok!

Comments

Stephanie

Allergies do suck! Glad this one was ok!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO