Although I don’t celebrate Easter, I hope everyone who does has a wonderful one, & for those who don’t celebrate it, have a wonderful Sunday!

It’s been awhile since I had a cup of this one. As I opened the tin that I’ve been storing it in, the aroma of Honey Grahams cereal rises to meet my nose. It’s a smooth, gentle, creamy aroma. The cup is also smooth and gentle, like honey Graham crackers dipped in cream.

Stephanie

Have a nice Sunday, Terri! :)

Terri HarpLady

Thanks! We’re just sitting here watching baseball, currently the Cardinals are leading, 2 – 0. Tony is smoking Pork steaks, I’m gonna bake some sweet potatoes soon, & I’m thinking a salad of spring mix, mango, avo, & a little lime juice. Later it’s Game of Thrones, the Mentalist, & I’ll still be in my PJs. A perfect day! :) I hope your’s is as well!!

MsWhatsit

MMmmmm sounds good.

Comments

Stephanie

Have a nice Sunday, Terri! :)

Terri HarpLady

MsWhatsit

MMmmmm sounds good.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO