I’m not going to go into any detailed reviews here, because it’s been a busy day. I managed to have a 2nd cup of tea before I left to play the wedding, a cup of Crimson Horizon.

Short story about the wedding: Usually I play solo, but today I played with trumpet, oboe, guitar, & 2 vocalists. It was a Catholic full mass, & I was suppose to play classical solos for the first 30 minutes while the guests were arriving. Then we all played together, in various combinations. The Oboe player is an older gentleman, & is friends with the bride’s family. He is very good, but maybe a little out in left field? While I was playing my solos, he was messing around with his oboe, making little nasal tweet sounds, with no regard for the solos I was playing. I’ve never had that happen with another musician. I kept thinking maybe I should politely ask him to knock it off, as it was distracting & disrupting. Did he realize I was suppose to be playing? Then the trumpet guy whispers to him, “hey man, why don’t you practice later? She’s playing, ya know?” So he stops, & they are whispering back behind me in the musicians area, which doesn’t bother me at all. Next thing you know, he’s back, making little squacks & sort of half-ass trying to play along with me. I looked over my shoulder at the trumpet guy, he shrugs & mouths, “I tried”.
Thank god, the wedding finally started. I also played a few solos at the end, but he was packing up to leave, so he left me to it.

Marzipan

So rude. :(

carol who

Really hard to believe, huh? Why would he be so rude/unaware?

Butiki Teas

Very rude. You would think as a musician he would know better.

Tealizzy

Wow, that’s terrible!

Comments

Marzipan

So rude. :(

carol who

Really hard to believe, huh? Why would he be so rude/unaware?

Butiki Teas

Very rude. You would think as a musician he would know better.

Tealizzy

Wow, that’s terrible!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO