Sipdown 389
One of Sil’s contributions to the BBBBox, which is currently headed my way to thwart all of my sipdown efforts. I’m sipping this one while warming up for the first of 2 weddings that I’ll be playing at today. I’ve still got about a half an hour before I need to get dressed (have I ever mentioned that I mostly live in my pajamas?), but this will be my last cup of tea this morning, as I don’t want to be water-logged at a wedding! This is earthy, bold, & actually very bright, with a kind of oaky tannin quality to it.

TheTeaFairy

I worship PJ’s. Have fun playing today :-)

Terri HarpLady

ME TOO! The older I get, the more comfortable I want to be!

Marzipan

You are making great progress!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

I worship PJ’s. Have fun playing today :-)

Terri HarpLady

ME TOO! The older I get, the more comfortable I want to be!

Marzipan

You are making great progress!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO