My 2nd & 3rd sipdowns of the day were combined into a jar overnight for a refreshing cold brew:
Silver Buds Ya Bao – Tea Source through Steepster Select
Silver Buds Yabao – Verdant TOMC from some month or other last year
The other visual difference between the 2 teas is that the Tea Source buds were longer & thinner. Otherwise they smell about the same.
The resulting cold steep? I think I like it. Not enough to purchase more of either tea, as I just haven’t found yabao to be all that interesting, at least for my tastebuds. It’s interesting to sample, but one of those novelteas that wear out quickly.
This cup is not particularly flavorful, but does have a refreshing woodsy kind of quality to it
356 to go.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO