Happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms, past, present, & future!
Everything I’ve drank today is something I’ve reviewed several times, all favorably, so I’m just gonna post a list:
- Imperial Breakfast Blend – Verdant – enjoyed in bed, while reading another tale of Sherlock Holmes, I’m about 80% done with the collection.
- Malty Irish Breakfast – Butiki – with the breakfast Tony made: a scramble of eggs, green onion, asparagus, & lettuce (all from my garden), & a side of bacon. (no pancakes…)
- Laoshan Black Chocolate Genmaicha – Verdant – I made a cup of this to take along & drink during the Mother’s Day Tea I played for at a local nursing home.
- Finbarr’s Revenge – Devotea – I treated myself to a few gluten free cookies & a pot of this tea. A perfect after-the-gig late afternoon pleasure.

I’m not sure what I’m drinking next, but I’m gonna grab something & take it over to Tony’s.

boychik

Happy Mothers Day to you too!

Comments

boychik

Happy Mothers Day to you too!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO