I only have a few minutes between students, so I’m cramming several sipdowns into this post. The first one is from KS.
Affair of Shui Xian & Rou Gui – Life in Teacup
I know it is lame of me to post it here, but there isn’t an entry for it, & I don’t really have time to create one. So lets just say that I’ve been drinking it for a few hours, & since I do enjoy both Rou Gui & Shui Xian oolongs, it’s no surprise that I also enjoyed this one, which features a blend of both.

My other sipdowns (so far) for today are not true sipdowns, as I’m not drinking the teas, I’m sending them on to a friend, but I’m still counting them because I’ve drank them plenty of times before, & they will no longer be in my cupboard:
Longyuanhao Yiwu Limited Pressing 06 – Verdant
He family 2st picking Laoshan green
Ms Li’s 1st picking shi feng dragonwell
he family Hand pressed 1st picking laoshan green
Only 336 teas to go!
Oh! & autumn harvest laoshan green, so make that 335!

Terri HarpLady

Turns out I DID have the autumn green, it was a sample, hiding behind something else :)

K S

Apparently I didn’t even review this one on Steepster. I have it on my blog and liked it. Procrastinators unite – tomorrow or day after for sure.

Christina

Ooh, the Tian De Ren Bulang 06 Sheng was my introduction to pu’erh, and I really liked the complexity of flavours in that one. Your friend is in for a treat!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

K S

Christina

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO