drank Two Tigers by The Devotea

This is more like it!
Ah… I love the sensation of caffeine, spreading through my system…sigh…
Even though I’m still a little under the weather, I have food in my belly & I’m kicking back & watching this week’s episode of “Elementary” with Tony.
This is a satisfying blend of Indian & Chinese teas. I’m grateful that I found it in my purse :)

MzPriss

I hope you are back to feeling GOOD by tomorrow.

Terri HarpLady

Thanks! Me too! I have a wedding at 10am!

gmathis

I don’t need another TV addiction, but I have wondered if I would like Elementary—-just realized that Mycroft is the same actor who played Spike in Notting Hill, one of our favorite cuddle flicks.

Terri HarpLady

I love Elementary. Jonny Lee Miller is an excellent Sherlock, & I love the modern twist. :)

Robert Godden

Finding a tea in your purse sounds like a very fortuitous event. I hope you feel better soon.

Terri HarpLady

Thanks Robert, I do feel better. :)

AmazonV

two in stock – leftovers from tea of the month http://us.the-devotea.com/store/products/two-tigers

Comments

MzPriss

I hope you are back to feeling GOOD by tomorrow.

Terri HarpLady

Thanks! Me too! I have a wedding at 10am!

gmathis

Robert Godden

Terri HarpLady

Thanks Robert, I do feel better. :)

AmazonV

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO