I’ve been practicing for a few hours. This is another weekend with a bunch of pieces that brides have requested, some that I know, some that I’ve never played, selections by:
Dave Matthews (crash, of course, I love that song & have played it before)
Tom Petty, Van Morrison, Adele, etc…
And another sipdown! This is from the July Reserve TOMC. It feels good to be letting go of so many teas, freeing really. I’ve written a pretty decent review of this one before, so that’s all I got.

whatshesaid

I would love to know what these songs sound like played on a harp :)

Comments

whatshesaid

I would love to know what these songs sound like played on a harp :)

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO