Getting ready to load up for a wedding. This has been another weekend of 2 weddings (the 2nd one is tomorrow) in which the bride requested almost all tunes I don’t know, & although most of them have been relatively easy to put together due to my ‘fly by the seat of your pant with a lead sheet’ mode of doing things, there have been a few that required a little more effort. None the less, I love my ‘job’!
The highlights of the weekend? I get to play “Crash Into me”, which I’ve played before, but never at a wedding, & “Feel My love”. Both are songs I love.
Teas sipped today:
Taiwanese Wild Mountain Black – Butiki
Numi China Breakfast – we went out to breakfast. WHY can’t waitresses EVER actually bring HOT water to the table?
Crimson Horizon – Butiki
Organic Superfine Keemun Fragrant Black – Teavivre
Lord Petersham – Devotea

I’ve reviewed all of these many times, so I’m just putting them all in one place.

KallieBoo!

I finally gave up on asking for tea or hot water at restaurants :( I asked for hot water and she brought me warm water in a water pitcher… lol

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, I should probably go back to just drinking ice tea at restaurants, or water with lemon

Comments

KallieBoo!

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO