I drank a pot of this with breakfast this morning. I only had one pot of tea, & then left the house to play a wedding. it was a really fun wedding. The bride had selected all mostly classic rock tunes for the prelude. The family was seated to Crash Into Me, the Bridesmaids entered to Just Breath, the Bride walked in to Here Comes the Sun. Other songs I enjoyed playing: To Make You Feel My Love, Free Falling, Don’t Stop Believing, How Sweet it is to be Loved By You, & a bunch of other fun tunes, some which I already knew, some which I learned this week.

So, I thoroughly enjoyed this malty Assam, & my only regret was that the pot was empty far too soon.

Marzipan

Does anyone do classical anymore?

TheTeaFairy

I think it’s sweet that they chose Here Comes the Sun for the bride’s entrance :-)

Terri HarpLady

Marzipan, I do a lot of classical weddings too. Last weekend one of the 2 weddings I did was all classical Flute & Harp. The other one was kind of like today. I meet with all of my brides & let them have whatever they want.

Terri HarpLady

Tea Fairy, It really was nice. There was the mellow vibe of “Just Breath” for all the bridesmaids, & then a fancy harp fanfare, & the happy upbeat Here Comes the Sun, I loved it!

MzPriss

I’m trying hear Don’t Stop Believing on the harp in my head. Can’t quite manage it, but it’s making me smile.

Comments

Marzipan

Does anyone do classical anymore?

TheTeaFairy

MzPriss

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO