One of my adult students came for a lesson after Lisa left & I invited him to pick something from my main tea shelf. He picked this one. He picked the oldest one. This tea has been on my shelf for YEARS, so long that it predates Steepster I think, & R of T probably doesn’t even have it on their website anymore.

Anyway, we shared a pot, & he loved it, so I gave the rest of it to him. Sipdown!

caile

haha, that was a great sipdown! :)

Terri HarpLady

The tea actually still tasted ok. It was bland to begin with, almost like white tea, & it really hasn’t changed much over the years.

keychange

haha look at you sneak in a sipdown!

Terri HarpLady

LOL, lets see, who else can I give tea to?

Angrboda

So what was it, then?

Terri HarpLady

LOL, I didn’t even tell you guys what it was? Thanks for pointing that out Angrboda, haha.
It was Champagne Oolong Darjeeling, from Republic of Tea. I had it for years…

Comments

caile

haha, that was a great sipdown! :)

keychange

haha look at you sneak in a sipdown!

Terri HarpLady

LOL, lets see, who else can I give tea to?

Angrboda

So what was it, then?

Terri HarpLady

It was Champagne Oolong Darjeeling, from Republic of Tea. I had it for years…

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO