I have 3 grandkids:
1 lives here with my daughter, half of the time. He’s with his dad for the next week.
The other 2 live a block away. They are here now, playing the newest Mario cart with their uncle & eating pizza. We have an established tradition of drinking tea, so my grandaughter & I just polished of a pot of this yumminess. So pretty, so delicate, so delicious.
Sipdown

MzPriss

Awwwwww sweet!

gmathis

This sounds like it has to be granddaughter tea!

Stephanie

I want to play the new Mario kart! But we just have a PS3 not a wii

Terri HarpLady

My son Leif (age 21) has his priorities, & proper gaming equipment is a big part of it. LOL

Comments

MzPriss

Awwwwww sweet!

gmathis

This sounds like it has to be granddaughter tea!

Stephanie

I want to play the new Mario kart! But we just have a PS3 not a wii

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO