I know it’s my tastebuds for sure now, because this is a tea I know, a most delicious & wonderful tea, & sadly it doesn’t taste nearly as good as I know it should.
Maybe tomorrow things will be better.

MzPriss

I hate it when I get in that weird “all the tea tastes sour and bad” loop. I wonder why it happens

MzPriss

Also Terri – I have a question. Did I see on one of your notes you were going to make root kimchi? I can’t find that note so I’m not sure. But if it was correct – may I have your recipe? I want to try making kimchi and I was thinking a root one sounded really good.

Terri HarpLady

I do make root kimchi! It’s so delicious!
I’m probably gonna start a batch of the more leafy Kimchi this week, because I have a bunch of Chinese cabbage in my garden ready to go. Remind me tomorrow, cuz I’m at Tony’s, & I’ll send you the root kimchi recipe!

MzPriss

Thank you so much! I’ll remind you tomorrow :)

Amariel

I’m finally getting to try this one, and I cannot wait!

Comments

MzPriss

Terri HarpLady

I do make root kimchi! It’s so delicious!

MzPriss

Thank you so much! I’ll remind you tomorrow :)

Amariel

I’m finally getting to try this one, and I cannot wait!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO