drank Phoenix Pearl by Zen Tea

Malt, cream, & bread :)
My tastes are still muted, but my mouth feels so happy right now.
This is a lovely yunnan tea, sent to me from the TeaFairy, although I tried it before when Cavocorax sent me some several month ago.
Drinking tea & watching baseball in my PJs: The St. Louis Cardinals are currently leading the Phillies: 5 – 3

Veronica

My poor Phillies! I was actually surprised at their last winning streak. They’ve been just shy of terrible this year. :(

Terri HarpLady

awww…now I feel bad…ok, not really :)
My Cards are finally starting to kick butt a little bit…finally!

Terri HarpLady

hmmm…I wonder why some of the letters came out blue? I didn’t do anything special

Terri HarpLady

oh, hahaha, it’s because I put three w’s together, so the computer thinks it’s a website!

Veronica

That’s ok. The other team I cheer for is the Rockies, so I’m used to yelling things like “Why?” and “Are you kidding me?” at the tv. :) I do love baseball though!

Terri HarpLady

LOL, I yell while I watch too.

Comments

Veronica

Terri HarpLady

awww…now I feel bad…ok, not really :)
My Cards are finally starting to kick butt a little bit…finally!

Terri HarpLady

LOL, I yell while I watch too.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO