It’s been awhile since I had a cup of zhu rong, which I dubbed Zhu Right.
What can I say that I haven’t already said?
Sometimes I really struggle with defining the layers of flavors in a tea, especially when allergies (the Bain of my existence) are high. Today I am getting that dark chocolate, with a tart fruity edge, but mostly, it’s the awesome way my mouth feels right now, & then…
Damn! My cup is empty…again!

scribbles

I have an ounce of this somewhere, and I’m trying to not open new tea’s until I get a couple of older tea’s sipped down. But every time I read about this tea…I just wanna rip the bag open and make a giant pot of it.

haha i have an ounce of this unopened and i think i have 3oz vcoming in my preorder lol

Terri HarpLady

I have some on the 3rd floor in my ‘zombie apocalypse’ stash

MzPriss

I just got azn insane amount of it. I love it MUCH!

Comments

scribbles

Terri HarpLady

I have some on the 3rd floor in my ‘zombie apocalypse’ stash

MzPriss

I just got azn insane amount of it. I love it MUCH!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO