One of the pleasures of having adult children who live with you (if you’ve raised them right) is getting them to cook breakfast, & knowing that it will be tasty! In my house, everybody knows how to cook! So while I’ve been balancing checkbooks, cleaning off my desk, printing out my boarding pass, paying bills, etc, my 2 sons have been fixing breakfast.
Pretty sweet deal, eh?
Now I’m enjoying a short break, with brekkie & a pot of Tiger, which is a tasty go-to for when I want something robust, and don’t want to fuss with things. Quick, easy, & satisfying. That’s my mode right now. I’d like to spend the day in gongfu sessions, but there’s too much to do. Next stop: The boys (they are actually men, at this point) & I are heading out into the garden for the pop-quiz: making sure they know what to pick, where & how to water, & some weeding would be nice to, eh?

Christina

What did they make for breakfast? I’m partial to omelets myself, when I have the time.

MzPriss

LOL @ giving them a pop quiz. <3

Terri HarpLady

They cooked crispy potato cubes (I don’t eat white potatoes often, but when I do, they’d better be crispy!), sausage crumbles (ground locally raised pork, they added the spices). Layer in a bowl & top with eggs. :)

Dag Wedin

^^ american breakfast sounds good!

Terri HarpLady

Dag, it’s the way I roll!

Comments

Christina

MzPriss

LOL @ giving them a pop quiz. <3

Dag Wedin

^^ american breakfast sounds good!

Terri HarpLady

Dag, it’s the way I roll!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO