Do you know what I like? Naps. I took one today, and it was glorious. But do you know what I hate? Recovering from a nap. For such a thing today, I went for a second pot o’ tea…but I didn’t want something black and migraine-inducing.

So I went for this little lovely – a step between green and white. It was peppery, light, melon-like, and a smidge on the floral side. Truthfully, I forgot I even had it, but it sure did the trick.

LiberTEAS

Naps rock. Waking up from the nap… not so much. It’s kind of like that for me when I wake up too. Asleep mode = awesomeness. Awake mode = not so much.

Geoffrey Norman

And the longer the nap, the worse the wake-up.

Comments

LiberTEAS

Geoffrey Norman

And the longer the nap, the worse the wake-up.

I moonlight as a procrastinating writer and daylight as a trader of jack. I appreciate good tea, good beer, and food that is bad for me. Someday I’ll write the great American novel. And it’ll probably have something to do with tea or beer…or both. In the meantime, I subsist.

Tea Blog: http://www.steepstories.com