drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

I have had a bad tea day. I don’t know what’s going on. Maybe it’s cause I went to the dentist this morning, but nothing has turned out right today. I made two separate batches of Check Mate (from Davids) and burnt them both! This is the first time I’ve done this, so it was really bothersome to me. I love Check Mate! Don’t worry, I haven’t given up on it, I will make it again and love it. I’ll just be sure to not burn it next time. I think I need to get a tea thermometer.
Any-hoo, then went on to make another tea that I loved in the past from another company, and it wasn’t good either! I just couldn’t get it to turn out. This made ma really sad.
So, finally I jumped over to this tea. My goodness! This is exactly what I needed. It is sweet and lovely and I added a mess of sugar to it, but I don’t care. I wanted something sweet and yummy and this did the trick! Finally a tea turned out today! And I don’t even care that it’s after dinner and I’m drinking a black tea. I needed something to work out!
Why can’t this tea be permanent…? Oh lovely pepperminty tea. I love you… Next year, if you come back, I will be purchasing more of you.