drank Cranberry Pear by DAVIDsTEA

Okay, so I’m not going to rate this tea yet.
I brought a small sample of this one to work with me to try and I thought it was very strange looking frankly. I didn’t know what to expect. So I made the tea, and I’ve tried it… it’s so weak… And then I looked at the pic of it again, and well, I know why. I only ended up steeping the fruit. The sample that I brought from home didn’t have any black tea in it. haha that would be the problem!! I only had the fruit. And while I still am getting a somewhat nice flavour from it, it definitely isn’t what I think this tea is suppose to taste like.
I’ll try again at home. This time WITH the black tea leaves in it.

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada