drank Cranberry Pear by DAVIDsTEA

Okay, so I’m not going to rate this tea yet.
I brought a small sample of this one to work with me to try and I thought it was very strange looking frankly. I didn’t know what to expect. So I made the tea, and I’ve tried it… it’s so weak… And then I looked at the pic of it again, and well, I know why. I only ended up steeping the fruit. The sample that I brought from home didn’t have any black tea in it. haha that would be the problem!! I only had the fruit. And while I still am getting a somewhat nice flavour from it, it definitely isn’t what I think this tea is suppose to taste like.
I’ll try again at home. This time WITH the black tea leaves in it.

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada