drank Toasted Walnut by DAVIDsTEA

I bought this one sometime last year and after trying it a couple of times, I realized that I don’t care for walnuts that much. So I ended up giving it away to my coworker who fell in love with it. I didn’t think I would ever have it in my collection again after that… that was, until a few weeks ago when I went to Davidstea in London with my husband.
My husband has been amazingly understanding and supportive of my love for tea. He is patient with me when I tell him about more teas that I love and want to try and when I have to rearrange the cupboard for the fifth time/twentieth time to make it all fit. So when I asked him if we could go to Davidstea on the way home from seeing his family, he said absolutely. I got a bunch of small amounts of the spring collection, as he looked around. He found the glass noble travel mug and decided to buy it, which surprised me only ‘cause he doesn’t drink much tea to begin with… and by much, he doesn’t usually drink tea at all.
When we were about to leave, the lady helping us asked if we wanted any tea to go. I got an iced Pow Power, which was amazing, and he decided to get a hot Toasted Walnut, which again, surprised me, but was happy to see him trying something different.
He LOVED it. We ended up buying 100g of it for him online a few days after we got home and he just made his own cup of it this morning (we just got the order yesterday). So for that reason alone, I will keep this one in the cupboard for him to enjoy. :)
And while we were waiting for the tea to come in, he tried all sorts of other teas and have a few others that he loves too! I’m very excited to see him enjoying tea.