drank Strawberry Ginger by DAVIDsTEA

In some ways I wish I had let it steep a little longer, but in some ways, I’m glad I didn’t. The strawberry is lovely as always, and the ginger adds a little extra kick to it which I really like too. But I think I have to agree with some of the others here. I think they need to take a break from the hibiscus. It is good but I find it to be overpowering in some blends, and it leaves a weird after taste.
I bet this one would be very nice without the hibiscus. I almost wonder how hard it would be to take out the hibiscus to try it.
Anyway, I think I may have to try this one iced as well ‘cause I’m sure it’ll taste good.

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada