drank Strawberry Ginger by DAVIDsTEA

In some ways I wish I had let it steep a little longer, but in some ways, I’m glad I didn’t. The strawberry is lovely as always, and the ginger adds a little extra kick to it which I really like too. But I think I have to agree with some of the others here. I think they need to take a break from the hibiscus. It is good but I find it to be overpowering in some blends, and it leaves a weird after taste.
I bet this one would be very nice without the hibiscus. I almost wonder how hard it would be to take out the hibiscus to try it.
Anyway, I think I may have to try this one iced as well ‘cause I’m sure it’ll taste good.

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada