drank Strawberry Ginger by DAVIDsTEA

In some ways I wish I had let it steep a little longer, but in some ways, I’m glad I didn’t. The strawberry is lovely as always, and the ginger adds a little extra kick to it which I really like too. But I think I have to agree with some of the others here. I think they need to take a break from the hibiscus. It is good but I find it to be overpowering in some blends, and it leaves a weird after taste.
I bet this one would be very nice without the hibiscus. I almost wonder how hard it would be to take out the hibiscus to try it.
Anyway, I think I may have to try this one iced as well ‘cause I’m sure it’ll taste good.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada