drank English Caramel by The Tea Haus

This tea was a bit of a surprise to me.
About four of us went ahead this past weekend and placed our first order with The Tea Haus. I have never tried their teas before but was dying to. The prices alone made me feel like I needed to try it.
The smell of this one is DEVINE! It smelt good enough to eat. It was sweet and creamy smelling. Even my husband wanted to try it, so I made a large steeper full of it and steeped it for the three minutes they recommend.
He wasn’t a huge fan of it; said it smelt better than it tasted (which in some ways I understand). But I’m also the type that adds the milk and sugar to my tea, (Just skim milk, nothing too heavy) so to me it tasted wonderful. I felt it was kinda similar to Check Mate from DavidsTea. Only difference is Check Mate is a bit more subtle then this one. But this one is so delicious! I think I may have to order more of it. It is amazing.

I’m very excited about my new find of The Tea Haus. I think I’m going to have a lot of happy ordering happening in the future with them. And too, since it’s not too far from home, I may have to pop in there when I’m in town.

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada