drank Orange Pekoe by Tim Hortons

I get this one when I need a quick pick-me-up and I don’t have time to make my own. I also get it when travelling. It’s a simple tea, but delicious.
I always get it two milk, one sugar, bag in. One milk never seems to be enough when I leave the bag in. It gets strong quick. And I don’t know about others here, but all the Tims around my area always seem to do really big amounts of sugar. One is sometimes too much. Meh, It’s still good. I still enjoy it.

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada