drank Pumpkin Spice by Tim Hortons

I use to refuse anything pumpkin. I wouldn’t have pumpkin pie, cookies, desserts of any kind really… So, when a (now former) coworker that I couldn’t stand told me that if I love tea, I had to try this, I didn’t want to and didn’t want to believe that she knew anything about me whatsoever. Somehow she convinced me to try this one. I didn’t want to, but I did. She got me this tea, double double with cream. I never drink tea with cream. EVER.
But this tea was amazing. She finally got something right.
Since that time, I’ve been on a pumpkin tea kick that hasn’t really stopped. And for that, I’m happy ‘cause it’s delicious. I’m still not a fan of pumpkin desserts, but the tea I’ll drink religiously.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada