drank Mango Diablo by DAVIDsTEA

Now that is a spicy meat-a-ball, er, I mean tea.
Dry, the mango smells so good. I couldn’t wait to jump in.
Steeped: I found the mango to be very weak, but I need to mention that I didn’t use as much leaves as they suggest. I very rarely do. I always find using the amount they say makes it too strong for me. This time I wonder if I should have done the amount that they suggested. At the same time, the kick of the chilis is unreal. It is definitely a spicy tea, which I’m not use to at all.
I do like this tea. It’s quite nice. It would have to be one of those ones that I reach for when I need something different and something to give me a kick.

TheKesser

I think this would be a sipping tea for me. I usually tend to drink my teas quite quickly, but this one is definitely something to sip on. I think I should only make 8oz of this at a time… not the usual 16oz.