Dry: Smells really good. I like it.
Taste: Milk and sugar added as usual. I wish I had tried it beforehand though. I think I might have over done it with the milk and sugar.
I’m gonna try it again without all the added stuff.

I will admit though too. I’m starting to realize that I don’t care all that much for fruit-flavoured black teas. I’ve got another strawberry flavoured black tea, and although it is good, I don’t really go for it that often. I’m drawn to the caramel, chocolate, nutty, etc type of black teas.

I’ll rate this one another time.

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada