So, I ordered this one online. It sounded really good.
I get it and open it up… and unfortunately the smell of this one was overwhelming, but not in a good way. From a distance it smells it good tho. It’s just up close where it smells funny to me.
Taste… I couldn’t do it. The funny smell that I had smelling it up close transfered to the taste. It smells too artificial or something, so that’s the taste that I had. I took like three sips and had to toss it. It tastes too funny to me. I didn’t get any cherry taste at all.
I really wanted to like this one, but I can’t do it. :(

TheTeaFairy

I almost ordered this one but decided to wait to sample it before… glad I did! Ordered root-beer though, got it today. Smells fantastic, hope the taste won’t be a disappointment!

TheKesser

I got some root beer float too. I’m hoping it’s good, but I’m kinda nervous to try it after my dislike of this one… If you try it before me, let me know what ya think of it.

Sarah Straisfeld

The smell was striking me as odd too, and couldn’t place it.
It hit me this morning – Pine Sol! To me it has a pine odour.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

TheKesser

Sarah Straisfeld

The smell was striking me as odd too, and couldn’t place it.
It hit me this morning – Pine Sol! To me it has a pine odour.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada