I have been hesitate to try this one at all… I don’t like Oolongs. I have tried a few too, but most of the time I don’t like them. I think I had one oolong that I actually drank and that was a peach one from Teaopia. I didn’t even realize it was an oolong at that time.
Anyway, I got this one from a friend for Christmas and I’ve been putting off trying it ‘cause of it being an oolong. (Sorry friend!) I’m now wishing I had tried it sooner!
It was definitely a surprise to me. I agree with other reviews on here. The toasted and nutty part of the tea doesn’t come through at all. I notice the cinnamon for sure. And I notice the fruit. This tea should almost be called apple cinnamon fruit tea, or something like that.
It does taste about how it smells too. It smells more fruity and cinnamon-y then nutty or toasted. And too, the nutmeg is definitely another flavour that comes through too.
I do like this tea a lot. I’m going to really enjoy it!