I had this one yesterday afternoon but forgot to log it!

The smell of this one is unbelieveably like root beer. I love the actually root beer beverage so I had to try it, and the smell for sure lives up to the name.
I only made an 8oz glass, which for me is small. I always do 16ozs or more… but I wanted to ease myself into this tea.
My timer was acting up on me, so I think I may have steeped it a bit longer than I should have…
Once I tried it, I have to agree with another reviewer here. It was a weak taste when hot, but as it cooled, you could really get the flavours coming out of it. It is definitely a root beer flavoured tea. It was so yummy, but sweet! I made the mistake of adding the tinyest amount of sugar to it and I realize now I shouldn’t have. It was far too sweet. I think if I had skipped that I would have been fine.
I did add some milk to it too to try and bring out the creaminess. It did help, but even still, I think it would have been just fine without the milk.
I think I’d like to try this one chilled as it’ll probably make it taste more like what I expect when I hear root beer (A cold sweet beverage).
Also, I think this tea will be one of those ones that I save for when I want a sweet treat and something completely different.