drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

Delicious!
This tea I got as an exchange for something I didn’t care for at all.
It was a surprise to me, that’s for sure. Everyone was saying it tasted like a pina colada, but I didn’t know if I believed them, but now I do. This tea is a nice fruity, sweet tea that is just amazing. It smells exactly like what I’d expect summer to taste like.
I enjoyed a cup of this last night while rewriting a short story I’ve been writing and although the tea and the story didn’t match, the tea was delightful. I can see this being a good one to chill and enjoy in the backyard with a good book.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada