drank Bamboozled by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve been stressing out a lot lately about some stuff at work. Today came a big answer as to what was going to happen and I’m very relieved.
I didn’t know what that answer would be until I got here today, but I thought I’d bring in a tea from home to enjoy as it would help the day go smoother until I heard the news. I chose my newest tea to the collection, Bamboozled!
Last summer I was given a whole bunch of Blazing Strawberries from a friend of mine and I loved it. The first two times or so times I had it, I didn’t really know what to think of it, but now I absolutely LOVE it. I think this tea will be the same.
I got only 50g of this last night as I was trying to be good. It has large pieces of fruit all through it with the bamboo leaves.
It is a nice fruity refreshing tea. I’m definitely enjoying it. I’d probably buy this one again as it is so fruity and nice.
The bamboo is a strange base, but I definitely like it as a change.

Indigobloom

yay for things working out!!

TheKesser

Yeah I’m definitely relieved :)