drank Bamboozled by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve been stressing out a lot lately about some stuff at work. Today came a big answer as to what was going to happen and I’m very relieved.
I didn’t know what that answer would be until I got here today, but I thought I’d bring in a tea from home to enjoy as it would help the day go smoother until I heard the news. I chose my newest tea to the collection, Bamboozled!
Last summer I was given a whole bunch of Blazing Strawberries from a friend of mine and I loved it. The first two times or so times I had it, I didn’t really know what to think of it, but now I absolutely LOVE it. I think this tea will be the same.
I got only 50g of this last night as I was trying to be good. It has large pieces of fruit all through it with the bamboo leaves.
It is a nice fruity refreshing tea. I’m definitely enjoying it. I’d probably buy this one again as it is so fruity and nice.
The bamboo is a strange base, but I definitely like it as a change.

Indigobloom

yay for things working out!!

TheKesser

Yeah I’m definitely relieved :)

Comments

Indigobloom

yay for things working out!!

TheKesser

Yeah I’m definitely relieved :)

Updated Feb. 16/16
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

It wasn’t until a few years after high school that I finally became interested in tea. I started with Orange Pekoe double double (milk not cream), and peppermint. Since that time, I’ve really opened up to other kinds of tea and I’ve well… I’ve kind of just went nuts since then.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

Green teas, pu’erh, and matcha are starting to grow on me but I’m very picky about them still. I am finding I like pu’erh tea cakes much better than loose. And with matcha I much prefer flavoured ones over straight.

I still don’t really care for mate teas but there a couple that are the exception to that.

Ontario, Canada