drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

This summer has been one for heat! We have had at least two heat waves, and I was starting to think that maybe there wasn’t an end in sight! But this morning I was struggling to wake up (which I do on a good day hahaha), and I realized it’s because it’s dark and rainy out! The heat has broken for at least today and been replaced with crazy amounts of rain! Maybe now my flowers will come back to life in the garden!
So I thought, what better day than today, to enjoy a favourite such as pumpkin chai! It is such a warm comforting tea to me.
This tea screams fall. It’s the perfect cup of tea to snuggle up with on a gloomy-looking day such as today. And although I have to work this morning, I brought some with me and I’m really enjoying the soothing comfort of this tea. It is delightful!

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada