drank Sangria by Teaopia

I’m visiting my in-laws (I’ve got the greatest in-laws ever!) and my mother-in-law is in love with this tea, so I thought I’d give it a try.
The colour steeped is so beautiful. It’s a deep pink colour that actually reminds me of the Kanpe tea colour when steeped. Taste was tart but also a lovely fruity taste. I really enjoyed this tea. I’d probably have it again.
My mum-in-law has hugely stocked up on this one. I’m glad she loves it so much!

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada