drank Fireside S'mores Tea by Teaopia

I’m very excited about this tea. I know that I have logged this one before, but I have to tell what happened this weekend!
So, I needed to get away. It’s been a rough year and a half, and I needed a break. So, I went to see my in-laws. I know most people find their in-laws to be stressful or whatever, but not me. I’ve been blessed with the best in-laws I could ever ask for. My mother-in-law and I get along so well. We spent two days together this weekend, just the two of us and we had a blast. I’m so blessed.
Anyway, because I knew I was going to be going down in the area, I called up the Teaopia and asked if they had any of this tea for sale. They said they only had a 1000g bag! And it’s 75% off ‘cause Teaopia is switching over. The price was out of this world awesome, so I picked up a bag. Now I will be drinking this tea for probably a few years and loving every minute of it!
I’m sad to see Teaopia go. The sales are making it less sad, but still sad. I hope that Teavana will be good. :) I’m excited to try their teas.

gmathis

It’s nice to have a person in your world that is some calm-in-the-craziness. I’m thinking about my person now and smiling.

TheKesser

Yeah it was a great weekend away. I’m so glad I was able to get together with some friends and family I haven’t seen in a while. I definitely needed the moments of calm.

Comments

gmathis

TheKesser

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada