drank Fireside S'mores Tea by Teaopia

I’m very excited about this tea. I know that I have logged this one before, but I have to tell what happened this weekend!
So, I needed to get away. It’s been a rough year and a half, and I needed a break. So, I went to see my in-laws. I know most people find their in-laws to be stressful or whatever, but not me. I’ve been blessed with the best in-laws I could ever ask for. My mother-in-law and I get along so well. We spent two days together this weekend, just the two of us and we had a blast. I’m so blessed.
Anyway, because I knew I was going to be going down in the area, I called up the Teaopia and asked if they had any of this tea for sale. They said they only had a 1000g bag! And it’s 75% off ‘cause Teaopia is switching over. The price was out of this world awesome, so I picked up a bag. Now I will be drinking this tea for probably a few years and loving every minute of it!
I’m sad to see Teaopia go. The sales are making it less sad, but still sad. I hope that Teavana will be good. :) I’m excited to try their teas.

gmathis

It’s nice to have a person in your world that is some calm-in-the-craziness. I’m thinking about my person now and smiling.

TheKesser

Yeah it was a great weekend away. I’m so glad I was able to get together with some friends and family I haven’t seen in a while. I definitely needed the moments of calm.

Comments

gmathis

TheKesser

Updated Feb. 16/16
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

It wasn’t until a few years after high school that I finally became interested in tea. I started with Orange Pekoe double double (milk not cream), and peppermint. Since that time, I’ve really opened up to other kinds of tea and I’ve well… I’ve kind of just went nuts since then.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

Green teas, pu’erh, and matcha are starting to grow on me but I’m very picky about them still. I am finding I like pu’erh tea cakes much better than loose. And with matcha I much prefer flavoured ones over straight.

I still don’t really care for mate teas but there a couple that are the exception to that.

Ontario, Canada