drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

I didn’t do this one justice today. I made it far too weak. I should have added more leaves to it.
But, I do love the combination of chocolate and almond and raspberry flavours. I find this tea to be very unique in itself.
I really wish I had made this one stronger as I really wanted to enjoy this tea properly. I know in the past when I’ve made it properly it always turns out so good. It is a wave of flavours that are just amazing.
Maybe tomorrow morning I’ll try again.

Please keep things friendly and .

Please keep things friendly and .

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada