I didn’t know that this one was called Georgia Peach. I bought this one, and where I bought it from must have dropped the first part of the name when they made up the label. I just thought it was called Sweet Peach Rooibos, but after looking over this, I’m pretty sure this is the one that I have.
It is a lovely peach flavoured tea. I love the rooibos base with it. It is a very good pairing. I like the fact that it is an almost juicy peach flavour that comes through.
I must agree with the other reviewer here. The DavidsTea Southern Belle (Peach tea) wasn’t good to me. I couldn’t drink it. My husband seems to not mind it too much, but I can’t drink it. So I find that this tea is a very nice one to have on hand. It is just about perfect for flavouring of a peach tea.
I’m just finishing up my stash of it, so I’ll have to get more again at some point.