I didn’t care for this one hot. I found it to be too tart from the hibiscus.
SO, I’m trying this one chilled! I’ve got it cooling right now. I’ve added some sugar and it looks like it’s going to be a strong one. It is DARK. I can’t wait to try it. :)
Will update once it’s done!

UPDATE: So, I was going to drink this one before I left for work today but I didn’t. So anyway, here I am after work wanting to drink some tea, but not wanting to go through all the motions of making it. hahaha
So, when I said dark, think like red wine dark. I poured a small glass of this into one of my new double-walled glasses and it is DARK. BUT, taste, I love it! I’m so happy that I didn’t give this one away like I had originally planned to. Because it’s so strong and fruity, it almost tastes like juice; a berry juice of sorts. I’m totally loving it.
Given though, as much as I love it, I probably wouldn’t get this one again only ’cause I have other fruity teas that I love even more. And they are teas that I love both hot and chilled. Still, I will definitely enjoy what I have. :)