Again, a friend of mine gave this to me a while ago. I don’t have much of it left, so I figured I better write a review before it’s totally gone.

She made this one for her babyshower and she made it iced! It was really good! I was surprised. At that point in time, I didn’t drink iced tea. I still struggle to drink iced tea, but not as much now as I did then. So, when she said she was making an iced tea, I was leary of trying it. But, I wanted to be polite, so I tried it. I didn’t expect that it would be so good, considering the chai flavour. Most of the time when I think chai, I think hot, not cold.

Anyway, so she gave me a bunch of this one, and I’ve been slowly drinking through it. It is a lovely chai tea. I love the spicy punch it gives. It isn’t as ‘heavy’ as a black tea. It tends to be a lighter chai taste, but that’s not to say that it is weak. The different base just makes it a bit… different.

I absolutely love this one. I’ll have to get more of it once the current tea collection has dwindled a bit. I have far too much tea for me to drink. I must get through some of that first.
I definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a good chai tea that isn’t a black tea base and that wants a good flavour too.