drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

In one of my last posts, I referred to the chocolate store that I worked for, and I’m gonna mention it again. The store decided to release flower inspired chocolates. One of them was a lavender chocolate. I had to try it and it wasn’t good. Well, at least to me it wasn’t.

So, when thinking about trying this tea, I couldn’t help but think of that chocolate, even tho realistically, tea and chocolate are two different things. This came as a free sample and this poor little bag as been waiting for me to try it for months.

The coconut/lavender blend is quite nice! It’s soft and smooth. It’s a calming tea that is very nice. I’d definitely get this one again.

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada