drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

In one of my last posts, I referred to the chocolate store that I worked for, and I’m gonna mention it again. The store decided to release flower inspired chocolates. One of them was a lavender chocolate. I had to try it and it wasn’t good. Well, at least to me it wasn’t.

So, when thinking about trying this tea, I couldn’t help but think of that chocolate, even tho realistically, tea and chocolate are two different things. This came as a free sample and this poor little bag as been waiting for me to try it for months.

The coconut/lavender blend is quite nice! It’s soft and smooth. It’s a calming tea that is very nice. I’d definitely get this one again.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada