drank Main Squeeze by DAVIDsTEA

This is a lovely tea! I’ve been wanting to try this one since it came out.
It’s not too strong, but it’s not weak either. I’m liking the fruity taste I’m getting from it. I’m wishing I had added just a touch more sugar, but it’s good anyway. I’m wondering what it would taste like chilled. I could see it being good.
I’m interested to see if it gives me the boost I need today to keep going. I didn’t sleep well last night and I’m really dragging. Anyway, Hopefully it wakes me up.

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada