I’m starting to realize that in life sometimes you don’t realize how much you miss something until you finally have it again. That seems to be the case for me anyway. And sometimes it takes trying it again, for you to realize how much you missed it. This tea reminded me of Strawberry Rhubarb Pie. I haven’t had that pie in years. My great Aunt Julie introduced me to that kind of pie a few years back when I was visiting her. I didn’t know if I’d like it, but I had to give it a chance. It was amazing!
Now, years later, I haven’t had any for a while, and when I heard about this tea, I knew that I had to try it.
This tea reminded me of how much I love strawberry rhubarb and how much I miss it. It is a wonderful fruity tea and it has the almost juicy taste of it. I could see adding milk and a little sugar could make it taste like the pie with ice cream mixed in with it.
I’m quite happy to have tried this tea. It is so refreshing. I haven’t tried it iced, but I definitely want to.

Updated Sept. 22/15
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

I don’t care for mate, green, matcha, or puerh (although the puerh cake tea I have may convert me to a puerhs). And greens are kind of growing on me too. I’m starting to realize just how important steeping times/temperatures/amounts of tea make all the difference in the world for them!

Ontario, Canada